Thursday, February 01, 2007

1st of FEBRUARY

HOU SIEN RR...


today is federal territory day, n i think d whole of K.L is gonna be jam like crazy... furthermore CNY is approaching, people sure take this opportunity to 'sapu' stocks and new yr clothes. but i'm not really sure la.. cuz i'm caging myself in the house the whole day. guai gile wei.


btw, my mom and her best fren made 'kueh ka peh' today, EGGLESS 'kueh ka peh' (both my parents are vege ppl, opps.. vegetarian) it was really nice, almost the same taste as the ones with eggs.

so, instead of wasting precious time, did some 'art' work myself... just to kill time. =)



































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's called 'kuih kapit' my fren!!
kapit bcoz they use a metal thingy to press the liquid b4 burning the thingy to cook it. n then u quickly fold o roll it n tada... it becomes crispy!! kuih kapit is aka 'love letters' in english. love letters bcoz they smell good n r rolled o folded like how love letters looked like back then in the golden years.
tahu makan je...nama hapak pun tak tahu. hihi...haha... if u wanna know more, call my mom la... she used to make them when she was a cute lil gal...haha...
p.s: dun tell my mom i wrote this bout her here...

endless-scroll said...

zzz... just the spelling only ma.. no nid so particular gua. u wanna be my english tutor not? -_-

i won't tell k.. cny comin soon, ask ur mom to make 1 tin for me la.. hehe..