Thursday, February 15, 2007

best valentine EVA!!

what a superb valentine i have yesterday. it was the most amazing day i could ask for... OMG, i tell u... ish ish.. i can't even put into words wat i've gone thru, and no amount of words can subcribe to the feeling. boy, am i tired after yesterday activity.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

u really want to know wat happened yesterday?
~
~
~
~
~
~
i tell u, really superb lor...
~
~
~
~
~
u really really really want to know??
~
~
~
~
~
k la... since u so desperate... i tell u lor.. ehehe

i spend my valentine's day with my....... BROTHER... walkin hand in hand along the longest pasar malam in Cheras. isn't it greaT?? hohoho...
it was much better than last year where i went to eat candle light dinner at Nandos in Mid Valley with a GUY!!
i wonder how much better it could be next year... hmm... *pounder**pounder*

Disclaimer: i did not hold my brother's hand. i am not tat gay k... even i would want to, my bro would smack me on my head. hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so romantic wei!! ;p

endless-scroll said...

think like u meh.. always go out here n there.. so happening..