Saturday, April 18, 2009

second time

ooo... it's been 10 days since i last updated. time flies. really fast....

i did something silly/stupid... while re-formatting my computer (yea.. for the n times), i backed up my files into the external hard drive. guess what...

i overwrite my pictures from my hard drive without realizing it till... just now =/

second time ledi!! first time was me re-formatting my computer without knowing the pictures were inside.

'send to the pro la'.... cannot, i don't want to end up like edison chen. though the content of pictures are no where near explicit you may think.


i sumpah!

oh well, just have to live it ain't i. guess it's quite possible to 'erase' memories that we ought to keep.

nevertheless, to those kind-hearted souls whom your truly had the privilege to pictures with you and wish me to remember you 20 years from now (not that i'll forget you, scare memory decay psych term). do give me a copy of those photos taken ya.


thank you very much.

No comments: