Thursday, April 09, 2009

driving resume

organized a trip after finals. and my friend asked me to send a resume to be screen by her dad.


i don't know what to put to fulfill Mr. Lim's requirements la.

anyway, here goes. 5 years of driving experience. drove to Penang, J.B., Kuantan, Kedah, Genting, Malacca, and around Klang Valley of course.

anything, just ask Mr. Lim to call me la. Er.. on second thought, it would be best, if you gao dim him first. =)

p/s: let me know i get to drive his precious daughter away for a couple of days. =p



wahhh hahah thanks!!!

sorry ahh mafan u

i'll write the resume no worries

ur age might come in handy in this case woohoo

it'll help if u've driven to fraser's b4 too???
he's got something against driving up hilly mountains

HAHAH SORRY DARN MAFAN I KNOW!!

I BUY U ICECREAM OK TAHNK YOUUUUUUU



i can't imagine if his future bf wanna take her hand in marriage. nevertheless, i have super cute friends.

No comments: