Tuesday, March 04, 2008

what lies beneath

why u? out of so many, y u?
can't i spot another.
its hard for me to take my eyes of u,
and its even harder to describe the feelings towards u.
ur smooth n silky body, ur bootilicious 'butt',
and those eyes...
those eyes are just killing me.
heads turns when u arrive.
people start talkin,
n they started whispering.
yes... i could see and hear that at the corner of my eye.
but wait, they haven't seen the best of u.
wat attract me its not because of ur exterior,
yet the inner beauty that lies beneath the skin.
if only i can understand u better, if only i could see u better.
the mysterious and sophisicated structure,
being build ever so well by the gifted hands given by god.
if i manage to get hold of u...
i would be very proud to own u.
its a sight to behold.
everyone has its own perception.
yet, i think its definetely worth it.
so near yet... so far.

No comments: