Wednesday, March 19, 2008

i know i shouldn't be here... there're tons of things i need to attend to. but yet i can't help it...

probably just a quick 1...

whenever i see you, i just can't take my eyes of you,
i just can't forget the first time i laid my eyes on you,
ur eyes just mesmerize me, and directly reach out to my soul,
i just can't help it, but to just say no,
but somehow i regretted for saying so.

you gave me a ride, when i need you.
you change my life, when i got into you
i was happy when i was riding with you,
i thought to myself, could this be the ride of my life,

at times, i still think it is
maybe now, i should be thinking it was.

when you drove off, i was left stranded in the middle of no where.
i try to walk out of this maze,
but i fail in grace.

changing lanes,
i hopped on the ride to the never-ending land.
at times, i wish it is a one way plan.
but the driver is kind enough to suggest a backup plan.
and i decided to take up the suggested.. plan.

but now...
well, i don't know what about now...
heck, i dont' know what is gonna happen now...
fuck the now...

-unknown author-

back to work...

nite peeps

No comments: