Saturday, March 01, 2008

10 things i hate bout Laura

  1. i hate that when i talk to you, you don't response
  2. i hate that when you stare at me blankly, when i try to look you in the eye
  3. i hate that when you are square but not curvy
  4. i hate that when you are boring
  5. i hate that when you make my life miserable
  6. i hate that when you make me stress-out
  7. i hate that when you just pretend that everything is fine, padahal is not
  8. i hate that when you are complicated
  9. i hate that when you make me insane
  10. above all, i hate you till i don't know what else to say, besides I REALLY HATE YOU!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cheh~! tot wat u wrote needing so much privacy, cant let me see..
btw, who's laura? or it's jus ur imaginery fren while u gone crazy during exam period?
wahahah...

Kelsen Loh said...

his new target...

endless-scroll said...

joyce: u don't know who is laura r? u whole nite also complain bout her la.. =.=

kelsen: so ez to target meh...

Ice Princess said...

Lol.. u didnt give enough time to Laura and now starting to scold her pulak.. must give her time.. take time to know someone.. somemore she is Mikey's gf.. haiz ><

HAHAHAHAH =)