Monday, December 31, 2007

hapy 2008

sitting alone in the room, counting down the hours that's gonna lead to a new year. i just wanna spend the last few hours alone with myself. (although i'm gonna head out later tonite) =)

looking back throughout the year, many things have happened. good things, bad things, happy and sad events. although at times i wish i could change things, so i would have a better ending that i was hoping for. nonetheless, i accept the fact that things happened for a reason. and is beneficial for my own well being.

i wanna thank my parents, for i am grateful to them for bringing me into this world. esp my mom, for hearing me out, and always been so supportive in whateva i do. my bros, we have a pretty good year, our relationships seems a lil closer.

and to my friends, thanks for being there for me, when i needed you guys the most. special thanks to Joie, Jolene, Michael, Aili, Betsy, Wei Sim, Stephanie, Ivy and Aaron. without you guys, my life will be monotonous. (although it always have been, but you guys rock and spice up my live) not to miss out on Sharon, Mandy, Boon Woei, Derrick, Jennifer, Angelica, Ee Jack, Tina, and the list just goes on and on. i'm sorry if i didn't mentioned your names. (realise how lil guy names on the list? this is because, Bpysh and freelance have so lil guys available. and i aint complaining. haha) although we seldom see each other, but we sure have a good laugh and have heeps of fun when we get together. and i enjoy every moment of it. also thanks to Joanne, if is not for you, i wouldn't know that a person wants is so important. and things could change so drastically, nothing is certain in life, not even for a moment.

and by that, i appreciate life more and more, don't know whether is because of i'm ageing or what. but yea.. i'm enjoying every moment of it.

so what's my new year resolution?

hmm...

seriously?

i don't know man...

  • just wanna enjoy my uni life as much as possible and finish it as soon as possible.
  • be happy
  • appreciate things that i have, and be grateful for the things i'm gonna get.
  • take things as it goes, and see where it leads me.

actually that's more to write, but i forgotten most of it after i thought bout my resolutions. lolz..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! *open with wide arms* *hugz*

i love you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank so many people, like you win some award...

"I wanna thanks to my parent...without them, I can't stand on this stage today..."

lolx

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

:) leave a smile here to show that i've read it..