Thursday, December 06, 2007

d previous two post??? i admit, its' really crap.. i also dont know what i'm talkin bout.

today post will not be emo stuff (nth to emo)
happy stuff (nth funny happened)
not gonna talk bout my work either (cuz nth to talk bout)

my main point is...

i still very lost for my psy 106!!! n 103 as well.. but not as bad as 106. can anyone of u kind soul out there help me.. ahem.. *cough* mandy.. ahem.. *cough* michael.. *cough* aili.. *cough* betz..
geez.. wat's wrong with my throat huh.. as i was saying i need help!! ahem *cough* ivy, *cough* boon woei *cough* sharon

i'm free this weekend.. group study!!! tutoring!! anyone?!?!

3 comments:

Michael.Horn said...

of course can lar....but *cough*murni's *cough*...when i teach, it's very easy for me to get thirsty, u know? *cough*williams

Sharon said...

Adoi Sharon's name shouldn't be there lar. I can't even stand reading two paragraphs of this stupid textbook. So screwed

Ice Princess said...

lol.. need to cough that many times ah? lol.. if wan just ask mah enough lo.. sms me la 'ta ren'..