i guess it has been a good year for me, but i don't know whether it is a productive year not. i learn alot of things, made some friends, lost some. earn some money, n lost it thru sheer stupidness and careless act. conclusion, it has been quite a ride for me.
i was just wondering, a few friends of mine said that i've change quite a bit since i enter HELP college. have i? honestly, i think i have. the big question; is it for d better, or have i deterioated?? i myself couldn't answer u that, maybe u could tell me bout it.
some flash bec of what i've been doing for the past year.
- enrolled into Help college, taking a course whereby i shouldn't be doing at my age. but i dont' have a choice. i needed it so tat i could pursue a degree in psychology.
- celebrating CNY with colleagues that i've work with in maxis roadshows.
- more roadshows n jobs, tryin to juggle between work and studies. (which i think i did quite badly)
- bang my car a few times n i need to fork out my own money
- got my ear pierced AGAIN
- bought another hp within a year, because mom has her's snatched.
- got lectured and scolding by friends. (surprisingly, my parents didnt scold me at all tis yr, not tat i could recall)
- flung 2 papers during the 2nd semester of my foundation (had to hide from my mom that i failed)
- went to Kedah and Penang with coll-mates during the holidays of 2nd sem
- celebrated my b'day with my cousin's friends at bukit tinggi, and with my college-mates at Feelings
- went to youth camp for the 1st time
back to the question of have i gone bad or have i change for the better. i still dont know how to answer. lolz.. in terms of maturity, i think i've grown a lil bit more, but alot of them still say i act like 16. *grin* n don't look like 22 at all. is it a compliment of wut?
shessh... alot is goin thru my mind, n i couldn't made up my mind what to jot it down. -_-
i'll just end here k... i know is a lil potong stim, but i don't think anyone really care what i post.
merry belated chrismas and happy new yr EVERYONE!!