Wednesday, July 08, 2009

enough is enough

sigh... previous post indicating i was getting more agitated by the fact of people's doings, what's being said, and plainly just can't stand the sight of their face.

*recalling and frantically searching my past memories*

nope, as much as i judge... i don't get piss. yes, pissed off by a person plainly on sight and a lil of the doings and sayings. i think that's pretty serious stuff. it bothers me so much, i feel it is sucking my energy just like that *snap*

'ignore it lah...' was what my friend said. i'm trying. really, i am. ignorance is bliss?

reading back some of my recent post, there's so much anger and hatred (alrite hatred is a heavy word, but u get my point?okay.. shall use dislike). it's just damaging my spirit and soul (is it the same thing) anyway, it's kinda sucky. how many times have i repeated the word 'suck'. see... so negative. argh!

should i just stay at home and zen myself to cleanse my mind, body and spirit? ahaha... maybe i should stay medidating again.

i don't like the fact that i need to put up a face/mask that i'm clearly not comfortable with. a friend once said, it's okay, as we try to fit into different situations and environment, as the world is harsh, we NEED to put on one, just play a different role each time.

another friend said, just be true to yourself, and be yourself. you'll feel much better at the end of the day, where you don't have to pretend. people will appreciate, and those who don't, too bad for them.

i feel that in both ways, both are true and seems similar. in actual fact, there's a subtle difference.

i hate psych. you know so much, it isn't a good thing (choong, 08) by the way, she love psych, i just cited the latter sentences. as i was saying, there are so many psych terms, you don't know which category you fit in.

see the confusion and contradiction?

2 comments:

Boon Woei said...

I think diff people have diff roles to play at diff times in diff situation..

Yea, sometimes I don't like the role I play too; but such is life, things do not go smoothly all the time XD

As for the disliking hor, try looking around the source of dislike, I am sure you'll see plenty sources you like :)

endless-scroll said...

BW: yea.. looking for it... frantically. thank man.