Thursday, May 22, 2008

9 lives

they say cat has 9 lives. do you belief it??

well, i think i do... at least. period.

couple of days ago, i parked my car at the usual lorong beside my house. that particular morning, went to fetch my friend as we head to Pavilion to catch a movie. as i was reversing my car, i was a motorbike approaching from far, so i stopped. suddenly i saw a cat in front of me, sorta 'dancing' with it's belly facing up. so, i didn't bother much. i thought it was playing or something. as i look closer, it was vomitting blood. and it was not 'dancing' instead it was STRUGGLING for life.

i feel so bad... really really bad.

then i called my mom... i didn't know why i called her, but yea.. i did. she just chuckled, and said 'start praying la.. hopefully it's souls won't come back and hunt you.' tunggu apa lagi... after putting down the phone, i mumble, say, recite every darn thing i could remember, learnt n heard before from the Buddha's scroll, Bible, Quran... seriously. no joking.

i don't even killed cockcroaches, lizards, ants, especially cockcroach... (cuz i'm kind-hearted) and also scared of it (not really). main ppint IS, i'm kind-hearted.

anyway, just a couple of days ago, as i was parking at my usual spot, i saw a cat, exactly like the 1 i ACCIDENTLY killed. it was there, staring at me. literately staring at me. scary...

so, do you belief that cat has 9 lives?

hard not to believe huh...

P/S: at least, i'm not like someone, who kick a cat into a pool. that's cruel.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

If you're kind-hearted, you'll kill all the cockroaches, lizards, ants... INSECTS in this whole world.

endless-scroll said...

sharon@ why would you want me to kill all of those insects? @.@

Alex Teng said...

if cat has 9 lives, i think my cat left 6 lives..haha