Monday, April 28, 2008

untitled

friends has been pushing and asking when will the next gal 'arrive'. u think so easy meh... u think u could just place ur order in eBay, and the package will arrive in 2 weeks time. 'mou soh la'.


i try picking myself up again.
i try to gain back my confidence.
i try to love myself again.
i try everything i could possibly think of.
FAIL...

is not that i don't want to, but i don't know how to. maybe my friend was right, i am who i am. always running and hiding instead of facing.
i tried facing it... but who wants to go into battle, when u are not sure u could win. the fear of losing is just so scary. at least for me. but bad thing is, not entirely bad, there are some postive aspects of it) well... putting in simple words, i don't have to face death (yes, it seems that way), as i already found out the answer. =)
but the main point is, i just don't have the confidence to face it. =/

guess i'll just be content with what i have now. ME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my foot prints look nicer than yours..