Tuesday, April 01, 2008

random friends

i was browsing my fren's blog which he mention bout friends. couple of weeks ago, a fren of mine ask me something regarding bout my circle of friends. mom mention bout friends the other day. and i came across an article talkin bout friends as well.

got me thinking a lil...
actually rite... i got alot of random friends. what do u mean by random friends?
according to kevinsaw.org. random friends means that u have many circle of friends, scatter gile, all over the place. can find them in college, work place, shopping center, behind the lorong of some lorong that they shouldn't be at. and all these random friends rite, mean alot to you. (at least it means alot to me)

i used to have no friends at all. yea, at all. high school was... no comment at all. i still keep in touch with 1 or 2 friends thou. most of my 'friends' then was in the courts, where i used to train.
*fast forward*
then came when i enter a-levels. met a bunch of nice, interesting ppl. i still hang out with them occasionally, not as often like last time, where we used to go ulu langat in the middle of the nite, and got stuck there because my tyres burst. 2 tyres! it's interesting to look back, n see thru time that our conversation has change much. but some still the same old mundane stuff. the topics are much deeper, and involves many things in life.

after completing my a-levels, i got involve in freelance, thx to my friend. thus, i met a whole bunch of different people. some extremely brilliant, some damn hilarous, some are just normal. i fall in the normal category) anyway, it was fun, and i get to meet alot of people, face alot of complains from ignorant, arrogant, think it's their father's company kinda people. but it was fun, when u manage to put them into shame. self-satisfaction. (but i very kind, i don't do that as often as my other colleague/friends do)

after working freelance for almost 3 yrs. (don't know can put into my CV not) anyway, u know who are your friends, and who are just a colleague to u. in a way, u filter out those 'who mean somethin to u in ur life'. i don't want to use this word, but yea. i guess that's d only word i could use right now. i still keep in contact with a handful of them, they are really nice people, and have taught me alot. i mean really alot.

then, when i entered HELP. it was a totally different experience, and self-esteem demoralizing. i don't dare to tell where i'm from, who i am, and especially my age. i don't want ppl to look at me differently. not at that time. but it turn out not to be so scary as i would expect thou. they accept and acknowledge who i am as a person. in a way, they gave me the feeling i never had when i was in highschool. (what to do, deprive kid... sad la)

so, yea.. basically, i have friends from work, who means alot to me. i have friends in college, who also mean alot to me. lastly, i have friends who have grown up with me, shared the deepest thoughts, and feelings.

so, when u ask me who are my good close friends, i dont' know how to answer u. cuz they are many who are kind enough to be my friend. n i appreciate i have good circle of friends. if u ask me who are my best friends, i would say that best friends are the one who are there, by my side, lending me a shoulder when i'm at my lowest moments, and laugh with me when i'm at my happiest moments. n sharing every possible things there're to share.. if u have gone thru hell and nirvana with me.. then ur at my top of my list. =) if no, there're still possibilities we could, if u wanna be my friend.




use to be colleagues, now are my friends


friends who grown up with me


work, basically means fun, used to be la...


all smiles.


my gang in uni 1

my gang in uni 2

was searchin for pics to put up, n i came across this. cute rite. ^^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i do think i am cute. thank you! mucks.. lol

Michael.Horn said...

See...u have frens la...always said that u don't have frens...

But frens behind the lorong....hmm...didn't know u got those kinda 'frens'...yucks...

Btw, what a coincident...i was thinking of posting a post about friends as well....but since u had done so...i shall do it next time.

-Fren-

Anonymous said...

tx 'fren'... but to me, u will always b my best buddy...

Sharon said...

Eh! So happy that I'm in the photo ok! <:) *even though my hair look a bit cacated* but nevermind lah!

edmundfatguy said...

frens will be always ne your side no matter when and where...chill...
although sometimes it is really hard to express our feelings towards frens...