Thursday, February 28, 2008

ice-cream coffee

i just finished my econ's assignment, wanted to start on 213 assignment, but... *looks at time* it's 4 a.m!! =,='''

but b4 i signed off, just a brief update. i think i'll be super bz with wateva not it is.. assignmentssss, reportssss, discussionssss and probably work. y can't i have workssss, so tat i could have $$$$

anyway, u guys shud try this. maybe some of u have tried, maybe not. but wat d heck.. to those who have not try... my latest cravings...

ice-cream coffee campur milo

one word.... SEDAP!!

U can mixed wateva flavor of ice-cream u like, vanila, choc, strawberry, green tea...

choc ice-cream coffee campur milo

p/s: u wont' get stomach ache la k... i've tested it a few times. so far no side effect other than giving u a real kick.

just to side track a lil, while i was doing my assignment just now, my mom came into my room.

mom: i can't blv wat i'm seeing.

me: wat?

mom: y r u so hardworking? i never see u so hardworking b4...

me: =.='''

mom: it's just unbelievable

me: *speechless

good nitez peeps!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

its hot milo or cold one?

endless-scroll said...

it's hot... plus ice cream. so.. go figure.. =)