Wednesday, February 13, 2008

how i breeze thru my cny

i'm feeling the effects of not having sufficient sleep for the past 2 weeks...
my head seems like over my lappie screen... must be dellusion. i know i'm looking straight at my screen, but somehow i feel like i'm looking from above. hangover?? i tink so... @.@

this year CNy wasn't too bad. visitation to relatives hse as usual. is like a routine every year. 1st my grandma's house. will spend the whole day there, only this year, i bugged my mom to leave earlier, to go somewhere, or do something. if not, we will be staring at the tv from afternoon till night. boring gile, n can go nuts k... so in the end, we 1U jalan-jalan, n makan-makan at SushiGroove.

2nd day, went to mom's fren's hse in the afternoon. apa lagi, open table.... then in the evening my uncle's hse in K.K, kota kemuning. suprisingly, is a small scale open hse, compare to previous years. my uncle just invited those close relatives. usually it ends bout 12 or 1 something, bcuz of games that he organized. but this yr b4 10 gao dim ledi. so went back home, where my bro's team mates came to our hse... open table.

3rd day, went to my aunt's hse, she's also my 'kai ma'. her food she cooked every year. 1 word, MUAKS. then i did somethin crazy. went to genting with my cousin bro, after we found out that his gf's relative that we suppose to go 'pok sat' cabut. go genting only wut, nothin so crazy rite. wrong!! after i came down from genting, 3 hours later, i took my mom back up again. yup, u heard me rite, AGAIN. cuz it was her b'day, and she wanted to go. but i didnt' tell her that i went up in the afternoon. suicide meh...

4th day, went to aunt's place at Damansara Indah for dinner. lepas tu, go mike's hse to grab ang pau with aili and betsy at 10.30 P.M. is d trend nowadays. don't u know it. lolz.. after that, we went for mid-nite movie, CJ7. the show? okok la.. wasn't the best from stephen chow. but i got to admit, the kid was really good, and the teacher was.. oh so hot! gaga...

5th day, got to wake up early, cuz had a class at 10. sienz.nya!! mom decided to have an open hse this yr. so invited a few frens over. cuz my hse, rumah papan, too small to fit in so many people that my mom has invited. anyway, for those who came, thx for coming. those who did not... is ok, next yr maybe. =)

i tink that's bout it... anyway, i malas wanna type ledi. will update bout my bangkok trip soon. waiting for pics.

1 comment:

Kelsen Loh said...

lolx... went 2 genting twice a day... 456 big ar!!