Friday, November 16, 2007

ha ha haa... didn't know i would get a response for sayin i miss some1. wonder what response i would get if i said...

i love you... you know who you la huh...

HEHE...

anywayz.. yes, i miss you ai li.

i also miss you michael. *puke* lolz

sharon u want me to miss you too?? hehe

how bout ivy? joie? gagaga...

and whoeva thinks that i mite be missing. i miss you all... (abit greedy rite) i know i know...

i miss your giggle, cuz it makes my day
i miss your lame jokes, cuz it makes me laugh my heart out
i miss your gaze, cuz it gives me confidence for being who am i
i miss your encouragement, cuz it gives me the strength to move myself another step forward

come back, come back... fill me up once again. as i know u make my day and others.

************************************************************************************

i won't be making my trip to stadium shah alam to watch Pete Sampras, Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal :((((( i want to go!! *sob sob* y they didnt' pick me wor. anyway, i receive a job recruitment from my fren, workin for Nokia again... i tink it will be a pretty ez job, cuz is in Hilton hotel. ;)

k la, enuf of talking ledi...

once again,
i love you... you know who u r la, huh?? hehe

14 comments:

Sharon said...

Hm... sounds very suspicious weh... !!! Who is the gal!

Michael.Horn said...

Sharon....Kevin is the gal and i am the guy lar.

Boon Woei said...

Crap! XD

You forgot to miss me...

The statement above doesn't make sense. LoL!

Hehe, must treat ah horny better you know!

Ice Princess said...

lol...now u also make me curious who the 'blessed' girl is...

To: Sharon
ur not the only one who is curious...

To: Michael
Crap la u...dont jealous la...in no matter how many years time also wont be ur turn..haha...jk jk

To: owner of the blog..
Me? miss or not dont have to say wan..we are brothers mah..no need to mention..lol XD

Michael.Horn said...

to: Ivy
Fuiyoh....brothers....who knows u are the 'blessed' girl? haha

endless-scroll said...

guys guys... y must be gal or guy, cannot be my mom r, my bro r, my dog r... or can't it be everyone of u leh..

i can't love everyone of u?? *pretend to be cute*

hehe....

Sharon said...

-__-" cute pulak! lol...

Michael.Horn said...

don't act cute lar.... very gelish wei

endless-scroll said...

aiks... i dind't know act cute is forbidden... haihz.. adults cannot act cute isit.. =.=

discrimination!!!

Ice Princess said...

lol...we are starting to crap at ur comment box..haha..
To: Owner
acting cute is not forbidden but someone ur age..better not..might scare children like us later.. hahaha XD

To: Michael
haha..'very funny' -__-

endless-scroll said...

ivy: but the problem is rite... i don't look like my age la. wat a dilemma i'm in. haihz... lolz!

Ice Princess said...

Still to: Owner

u dont look ur age? who are u kidding... u should stare at ur face longer and then u can see ur age in ur eyes..hoho... A child like me dont tell lies...haiz..such true will hurt.. i understand..

endless-scroll said...

i know is hard to accept that i don't look like my age. i think u 'children' would never understand. it's okaaayy....

Ice Princess said...

STILL to: Owner

well if u wan to say it that way i have notin to say..well i still got TIME to grow up and understand..haha =p