Sunday, June 21, 2009

all in one

closing the door as i walked passed it. confinement time as it best.

i learned bout myself through events of the past one week more than anything else combine for the last 5-10 years of my life. good? seems great. acknowledging it is one thing, putting it into action and empowering it is another. procrastination is still very much alive and kicking in my blood streams. so.. we'll see.

i think i did a pretty good stuff will my title head of the blog. nothing fancy, just simple. no? anyway, i like it.

talking bout simplicity. remember i've mention that i prefer a simple life in my past post? doesn't matter. i need the reminder. a friend once said, 'wow... u have/ will lead a simple life.' in my mind, don't you? why complicated things when it's just so simple. having said that, sometimes things aren't that simple as it seem. we would like to believe that, don't we?

too many questions.. my apology. not really a good way to end a great weekend (if you're having one, ehh).

by the way, happy father's day. i called my dad after i reach office, to wish him. 'i love you' is something i didn't manage to blurt out. although, in my mind i was weighing the chances. this is what you get in asian context. is so hard to say those three words. intimacy and affection is something many do not grasp yet in this culture. ironically, we can say those magical words to our girlfriend/ boyfriend (or is it just me). funny... but it's interesting stuff to look into.

No comments: