Saturday, September 13, 2008

NS!!! damn 7 slow. .!!

i'm in a CC near my house. stupid connection at home couldn't be access. TMD!! it's been 2 days! i think mom didnt' pay the bill. either way, i'll check it out tmr!

everytime the connection also got problem when i got urgent matter to do. for your info, i have not print my exam docket for malaysian studies paper. thought i could get it from registry today, but the admin staff told me to check my mail again. damn!! can't she just freaking print the exam docket for me?!?! so damn 7 ma fan meh?!

i've been waiting 20 mins for the freaking file to be download aili send to me. mind you, it's just 23KB. and it is taking forever to download into the freaking computer. 'what 7' kinda CC is this?!?! is sl0wer, much slower than dial-up connection.

realize i curse alot?! i think i got affected by a bunch of kids behind me Dota-ing. they curse like nobody business. so hence the tendency to curse as well. plus the frustration that is occurring. grrr....

fark!! 30 mins ledi, and it's not f***ing moving!! WTH!! i doubt this entry will be uploaded into my blog. if it does, good la. if not, i think i'll go crazy.

it's 1.45a.m. i want to sleep!! and i'm still waitin for the god damn file to be downloaded.

tat's it, i'm going back. nitez peeps.

No comments: