Saturday, August 16, 2008

10 statements

was nominated by aili to write 10 statements...

1) i've been working non-stop for the past 2 and half weeks. seriously in need of a break.

2) mom says i'm getting fatter, but the matter of fact, i'm losing weight. =.=

3) i'm getting darker, as brown as my blog skin, maybe darker.

4) i'm still thinking whether i should take 5 or 6 subjects this coming semester.

5) i still haven't finish my book. =|

6) trying very hard to think of the next 4 statements.

7) my room is so messy, is like a garbage junk (minus the smelly/ gross/ horrible smell u smell from Kepong garbage centre)

8) last week i left RM11.59 in my account. the least amount of money ever! (once is enough)

9) i've been stuck in statement no.9 for the past 15 mins. oh ya, tmr is a rest day for me too!

10) suddenly there's more than 1 statement i want to put in... wat the hell! i'll just go for; hope chong wei will win a gold for m'sia.

that's bout it.... 10 statements. i don't know who reads my blog. so, not gonna nominate anyone. if nominate pun, don't know whether they'll do not. and i wouldn't want to kill ur brain cells. =)

No comments: