Tuesday, January 15, 2008

big head prawn

i seriously need to be more organize. and i seriously need to be more alert in what i'm doing. i keep on forgetting things i need to do la. shit man... they say memory deteriorate as we age, but i read a book saying our memory actually does improve, and will get better. (and i'm not tryin to console myself, is really written in the book) macam mana ni. who to do belief? hmm...

maybe i should get an organizer, or maybe a PDA? jot down every single thing i need to do. k la, i'll get 1 organizer, since PDA is so darn expensive. =.=

i'm so sorry my friends, i try my very best not to let my forgetfulness get in the way. just smack my head next time if i ever forget stuff that i should do. (but not too hard k...) pain, u know...

k la... don't know what to write ledi. wanna go get an organizer.

have a great day ahead of u

ciaoz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun forget my birthday although u 'll be busy having fun in thailand. :) better wish me when the clock strike 12.