Friday, June 03, 2011

should or should not

have been very fickle minded of whether i should change my job. change of working environment. been telling some of the close ones what my thoughts are. and by laying down my thoughts, i thought that i would be able to figure out something. or least have a clearer picture. not in this case though.

i thought to myself, it couldn't be a good thing if you gave too much thoughts and spending much energy dwelling of might be the scenarios if i leave or stay. on the other hand, it wouldn't harm given that extra thought. just in case ma...

i'm stuck.. good nitez

3 comments:

Unknown said...

stop saying you're stuck or i will smack you!

endless-scroll said...

i'm stuck as in.. don't know how to continue la my dear

Business logo design said...

Great post!You have posted so inspiring post.
Thanks a lot!