Monday, August 02, 2010

random thoughts... begin

it's so hard to pen down my thoughts these days. it's like a flip switch, "click" "click" "click"... or a hour glass, grains of sand flowing through that tiny pipe. each grain of sand represents a thought, and as it flows down that chimney, it's hard to keep track of as it reaches the bottom of the base. Accumulated, non-organize, scattered...

as i was going down the newsfeed of facebook. i saw an album, in that picture, there were a group of people. and i know most of them, wouldn't say we are close, just hi-bye friends. at one period of time, i was pretty close with some of them. i wonder what it takes to build that bond?

scrolling down... same for another group of friends. just hi-bye friends, used to sit in the same class room, side by side... looking at each other's answers during examination. apart from that, i wonder how did they went through those thick and thin periods.

envy? yea.. definitely.

mom used to tell me; 'you don't need many friends. a few good ones will do. as time goes by, the group will get smaller, everyone will be preoccupy with stuffs and family.' true enough.

well, i never really categorize my friends, as in 'your my buddy, your my best friend, your my no so close friend, hello hi-bye friends, bye bye hi-bye friends...' i'm glad and happy that some call me as their best friend, buddy... it's my honor to cross path with you.

sometimes.. i don't know how to categorize all these. what is a definition of a 'best friend'? a person whom you share everything, every single little nitty gritty stuff.

random thoughts... end

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Kevin, glad that you continue to write. I am still reading and I love reading each and every of your post. :)

Ai said...

very insightful!

i wanted to say something like this "wah, as you grow OLDER, your thinking also becomes OLDER"..

but truth is, i really liked the post. :D

endless-scroll said...

ooo... thank you gals.. =)