Sunday, April 11, 2010

3 types again

My boss told me that there are three kinds of people in this world. this categorization adds on to the list that people segregate humans into different sections.

good and bad; black and white and brown... and the list goes on.

what he shares with me over lunch, seems and sounds true la.

he categorize humans into 3 types. intelligent; hardworking; lucky

in working life, there only exist 3 types of people. the above 3. if you see, those top management, they are either 1 of them, or a mixture of this and that. the dean in my (ex) department where i used to study, is super smart. my big boss is damn hardworking. god knows how many hours he puts in, as far as i know, it's alot. lucky... you wouldn't believe, but some employee are really that lucky. they rise to the top of corporate ladder in lightning speed. 10 years, and he/she is a managing director, or CEO of a big company.

as for me... i'm still thinking where i fit in. is there option D?

1 comment: