Wednesday, October 15, 2008

morning errands

mom: can u help me push my car? i'm just outside the petrol station.
me: . . . (just woke up)
mom: pls... n send me to work as well, i don't think the car is gonna start.
me: drive my car.
mom: don't want.
me: that's ur problem.
mom: . . .
me: i'm on my way now.


apart from that, a good way to start ur day, beside being awaken by those 'unwanted calls', is to have a healthy breakfast.

after sending her to work, that took me an hour. stupid bangsar traffic lightsssS. arrgh! and couldn't use Duta way, because traffic reports says is freaking jam.

as i was saying, a bagus start up, is to have a
健康 breakfast.

so i made...



healthy-kan?

PaiSeh: i didn't blast 'that's ur problem' at my mom k.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah.. very healthy wor~ got BANANA somemore.. hahaXD
we have subway dis morning.. healthy-kan?