Friday, July 18, 2008

circadian

just woke up not long ago, actually i was force to wake up laa. had a really weird dream. @.@
hmm.. the dream goes something like this. i was in this gang, a triad gang in some kampung. so u know what triad gangs normally do la, they bully ppl, and take money from them. but funny thing thou, i don't do the dirty work, neither i ask my followers to do. i just a plain good ole triad member. enough said.

anyway, one day i was in the bus, u know la. kampung ma. probably our boss no money to buy car or something. back to the story, i suddenly had this fight with my boss. we get off the bus as soon as it's near our 'headquarters' surprisingly thou, our headquarters was damn big. the boss was renovating the base. we were still quarelling, in the heat of moment, my boss ask me to go down the a pud full of mud and cement. how could he rite, i was his right hand man lor. as i was taking out my shoes, Nike okay. he pour his teh ais that he da pau from the kopi shop over me. not once but twice. whoa.. embarrass me in front of the gang. so, i hit him in the face, his face was damn disgusting and horrible, terrible, u feel like hitting a few more times.

then suddenly, the scene end up in front of police station, where we had fights, the boss came up with AK-47, bazooka, grenade and all. scary. so i tot the safest place is to get into the police station la. manatau, he station shooting at those police, and bombing their quaters and base. siao!

in the end, i also bueh tahan of the dream and i forcefully wake myself up. -.- and it was 6am!! =.=

thx to the late nights and stress during the sem. i screw up my whole circadian system. i sleep 4-6 hours a night, during my holidays! and have all these kinda weird dreams. omgbbqwtf.

anyway, i force myself to fall back to sleep, but to no vail, i woke up at 9am. so, i thought wat the heck, i went for a jog. it barely lasted for 20mins. last time..... forget it, talk bout last time, i really can vomit blood thinking bout now. interestingly, as i jogged around the park, those aunties and uncles were walking their dogs, cats, or watering the plants gave the kinda look 'leng zhai, u no need to work, or study meh.' so, i look back with; 'no! i'm a multi-millionaire who sit at home do nothing at the same time screw up my circadian system' kinda look. end/

guess i need to work out a lil more often. maybe... twice a week. ha!

side track@ my dog just pee on me. stupid dog. arggh!

No comments: